Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nintendo Switch SX OS/Atmosphere CFW modifikacija

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

verzija 6.2 je sluzbeno podrzana u 2.4 update-u za sve korisnike SX OS-a! Uz poboljsani emuNAND je takoder i dostupan novi SX Installer sa znatno vise mogucnosti. Neke igre poput gris se jednostavno odbijaju instalirati preko Installer funkcije u samom meniju pa je Team Xecuter samim time priredio poslasticu za sve napredne korisnike. Sluzbeni SX Installer mozete preuzeti na stranicama Team Xecuter-a!

As you all know by now, when TX released their SX OS v2.4 earlier this week, there was a video released alongside it, and in it people quickly noticed there was a new app called 'SX Installer', well it was not fully ready then, but now is available for all to enjoy!

After a successful SX OS launch earlier this week (to support firmware v6.2) many of our users were asking where the SX Installer was that was teased in our new 'Features Showcase' video that was also released.

With great excitement we present to you SX Installer v1.0

This full featured app takes care of installs and so much more! In fact, an overview manual is now being prepared along with screenshots and detailed information on how you can better utilize all of the features we have packed into it.

This manual will be available on our SX Portal page when it is completed, in the meantime we have opened up a dedicated 'support forum' for the app, and have decided to release it now, to get it in the hands of our loyal SX OS users so you can right away start enjoying the many functions and features it has to offer.

Basically, at its core SX Installer is an advanced NSP Installer, that allows you to simply list, view, in one easy step, automatically install all your NSPs, along with the matching Game Updates, and DLC Packages, and these can be search and grabbed from many locations, including: FTP, HTTP, NUT Server (separate app on your PC), SD, USB HDD and NAND.

But that is not all it can do, as you can see from the quick overview below of the main functions. SX Installer has the ability to directly launch XCI games, and even launch your Classic Retro 'Game ROMs' for various different emulators installed, and of course your favorite homebrew apps. It even has a built-in file browser!

To get started, unpack the downloaded sxinstaller.zip and move all of the contents to the root of your SD card. The "sx.nro" file should be stored in /switch/sx/

Below is just a quick overview of the main functions of our SX Installer App:
    • Ability to show titles in table view, or icon cover view.
    • Install NSP's from FTP, HTTP, NUT, SD, USB HDD, and NAND.
    • Ignores firmware requirement when installing.
    • Ability to queue multiple title installs.
    • Ability to search titles.
    • Ability to list and delete tickets.
    • Ability to export all title keys installed on the system.
    • Ability to overclock to install faster in some situations.
    • UI Translation into 12 languages.
    • Title meta-data translation into 12 languages.
    • Downloads and displays game artwork (internet connection required).
    • Ability to list, view, and delete application records (lets you uncleanly forcibly uninstall a DLC or update)
    • Ability to list installed titles, and launch them (launching is 5.x and below only)
    • Ability to list XCI's mount them, and auto-launch (launching is 5.x and below only)
    • Ability to list and install new games available, with the option to install all new games
    • Ability to automatically install the latest patch and all DLC with a game.
    • Ability to protect users from running malicious unsigned code accidentally by blocking all unsigned code installation unless explicitly enabled.
    • Ability to list and install newer updates available for your game(s), with the option to install all updates
    • Ability to list and install newer DLC available for your game(s), with the option to install all DLC
    • Ability to list all incomplete installs (like when the SD gets corrupted, or you swap SD cards without copying data), with option to reinstall all of them.
    • Ability to list and launch NES, SNES, N64, GB, GBA, SMS, SG, SCD, GG, and SG1000 RetroArch games.
    • List and launch Homebrew apps
    • File browser that lets you explore your file systems, delete files (SD only), and copy files (only SD is writable)

I za kraj, jedan kratak video koji pokazuje sve slatke stvari koje SX OS pruza!

Comment

Uvodni post malo ureden radi bolje pregledanosti!

Another day, another release!

Your friends from Team Xecuter are back with a fresh release of your beloved SX OS. This new v2.5 beta release introduces two exciting new functionalities that you all have been requesting.

Let's waste no time on chit-chat, and see what's new in this release:
      • Fixed sleepmode in case of fuse mismatch
        Sleep/standby mode would break when your emuNAND was on a different firmware version than your actual system NAND. This has been resolved now. So from now on you can run the latest and greatest firmware in emuNAND while at the same time keeping a lower firmware on your original system's NAND. Nifty!
      • Added initial support for "Internet Local Wireless Play"
        Many of you have been requesting for us to add support for "local wireless play" tunneling over the internet. We have integrated this functionality into SX OS for you. This currently requires you to use a bit of software, LAN-Play on a computer to facilitate the tunneling. This software can be downloaded from the LAN-Play website: www.LAN-PLAY.com. Check out their project, they are are doing an amazing job. To enable "Internet Local Wireless Play" simply head into the SX Menu and head over to the "options" page. There's a toggle for enabling and disabling this functionality at will now.

That's all for today. This marks the half-way point of SX OS 2. This year has been amazing and we want to thank the loyal and ever growing TX Switch user community, you guys are the reason this is all possible!

-- U biti sto je uvedeno je Multiplayer igranje sa ljudima diljem svijeta u LAN modu. nesto kao sto je hamachi na PC bio ili Xlink Kai. Ovo vrijedi za sve konzole sa CFW-om bile one banane ili ne

Comment

Velika preporuka za člana Prayer! Brzo smo se dogovorili, poslao sve uredno.
        Nadalje, modificirao switch, sve radi kako treba. Bio je mobilna podrška prilikom instalacije i uspostavljanja SX OSa.
        Ljudi, nemojte se uopće dvoumiti oko modifikacije!
        Last edited by Angel7; 13-01-2019, 13:44.

Comment

Ogromna preporuka za Prayera kao i obicno. Brz dogovor, sve super rjeseno. Modificirao mojem prijatelju Switch, meni 3ds.
          Sve bilo gotovo u roku od par dana i vec danas kod nas, sve radi besprijekorno, sve dodatno objasnjeno, ma savrseno!

Comment

Ostala jos 2 komada!

Comment

Sve je prodano! Nova posiljka dolazi kroz desetak dana!

Comment

Ogromna preporuka i od mene za kolegu Prayera,brz dogovor,kod mene na adresi paket bio sljedeći dan,sve radi ko zmaj,za sva moja pitanja kolega je bio pristupačan cijelo vrijeme,objasnio mi dosta toga o sx prou,pomogao mi uspostavit os i sve,i također mogu reć onima koji se dvoume da se ne trebaju dvoumiti

Comment

Pozdrav Prayer.
                  Da li mi molim te mozes rec koja je razlika izmedju SX OS i SX OS PRO?

Lp

Comment

Originally posted by markoisis View Post
                    Pozdrav Prayer.
                    Da li mi molim te mozes rec koja je razlika izmedju SX OS i SX OS PRO?

Lp
                    SX OS je "SX Operativni Sustav" dok je SX OS Pro dongle

Comment

OBAVIJEST: U vezi ovog oglasa, molimo članove da ubuduće preporuke pišu u odgovarajućoj temi "Lista poudanosti".

Comment

Novi donglovi u ponudi!

Comment

Radi bolje pregledanosti i novih pravila, drugi post ove teme ce biti namjenjen Review-ovima kupaca. Takoder su jos noviji i daleko poboljsani Dongle-ovi dosli u ponudi

Comment

Ljudi, ostalo je jos samo 3 komada (stime da je jedan rezerviran) te nakon toga radim pauzu na duze vrijeme od Switch modifikacije. Zgrabite dok je jos ostalo

Comment

Od sada po novoj i jeftinijoj cijeni od 300kn je dostupna modifikacija sa Atmosphere CFW. Svakakve nove stvarcice su u igri I što je najbitnije mogućnost pokretanja svega na zadnjoj (7.0.1) verziji. Više detalja uskoro

​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Prayer View Post
                                Od sada po novoj i jeftinijoj cijeni od 300kn je dostupna modifikacija sa Atmosphere CFW. Svakakve nove stvarcice su u igri I što je najbitnije mogućnost pokretanja svega na zadnjoj (7.0.1) verziji. Više detalja uskoro

​​​​
                                Na njuskalu ti pise (u samom oglasu) 500kn, pa ispravi na 300kn da ne bunis kupce...inace odlicna cijena i usluga

Comment

Working...
                                X