Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xbox Live (XOne)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (1 members and 1 guests)
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

During today's presentation of Inside Xbox, the October Games With Gold were announced, featuring the usual rotation of two Xbox One games and two backward-compatible Xbox 360 games.
    "I am the one who knocks"

Comment

Another two titles have joined the ever-expanding Xbox Backward Compatibility program, including Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood and Call of Juarez: The Cartel.

Comment

Another title has joined the ever-expanding Xbox Backward Compatibility program. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection is now available to play on the Xbox One.

Comment

Originally posted by ivan77 View Post
          Nakon najave bc compatibility Call of Duty :Modern Warfare 2 sa X360, cijena rabljene u trgovini CEX, skočila sa 6 na 18 £
          A nekad bih tako uzeo taj xbox, samo radi tog bc compatibility i odličnog game pass sistema
          s tim da je kod nas kupiti X360 igru teško kao dobit na lutriji. barem meni

Comment

Halloween is one of our favorite holidays here at Xbox Game Pass, it’s all about having some gourd honest skele-fun. This year we’re creepin’ it real and as part of our 2Spooky for Halloween event, we’re adding a bonus four games to your Xbox Game Pass catalog today. Getting this Halloween party startled will involve the apocalypse of Dead Island: Riptide DE, surviving the horror of Outlast, experiencing a digital plague in >observer_, and uncovering the horrific secrets in Hel

Comment

Microsoft has confirmed five additional titles to be coming to the program, with more to be announced at XO18 in November.

Comment

Oho SE4!

Comment

Welcome to another Games with Gold reveal for Xbox One and Xbox 360! In November on Xbox One, engage your enemies in the critically acclaimed shooter Battlefield 1, then test your nerves and dexterity in Race the Sun. On Xbox 360 and Xbox One via Backward Compatibility, relive the game that started it all in Assassin’s Creed, and rescue the soul of your beloved in Dante’s Inferno. All games will be available exclusively for Xbox Live Gold members for a limited time as part of Games with Gol

Comment

OPPPPAAA Snipeeerrrr Elite 4 možeee

Comment

• Vrlo dobar naslov koji je mnogima prošao ispod radara.

Comment

• Battlefield 1 dostupan na Goldu a Sniper Elite 4 na Game Passu

Comment

• BF je dostpan i na EA vec duze vrijeme uz ostale iz franshize

Comment

• Originally posted by XXX View Post
                            Vrlo dobar naslov koji je mnogima prošao ispod radara.
                            Odlična igra!

Comment

• Kako kupiti X box live u Hrvatskoj? Na zalost, regija nije registrirana za kupnju karticom, a Gift Card-on nije moguce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lux xox View Post
                                Kako kupiti X box live u Hrvatskoj? Na zalost, regija nije registrirana za kupnju karticom, a Gift Card-on nije moguce.
                                Xbox Live Gold? Najjednostavnije i nešto jeftinije na cdkeys.com. Moguće je i direktno s Livea PayPalom, a od prošle godine je navodno moguće i sredstvima na Xbox računu (dakle, prvo Xbox Live gift card odgovarajućeg iznosa, a onda je time moguće platiti pletplatu).

Comment

Working...
                                X