Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Borderlands 3

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ja isto nisam za multi u ovakvoj igri, nisam ni u onom Far Cryu, to su meni idealne solo SP igre.

Comment

Originally posted by Cole™ View Post
      Ja isto nisam za multi u ovakvoj igri, nisam ni u onom Far Cryu, to su meni idealne solo SP igre.
      Bert i ja smo rasturali u coopu Far Cry čak je i zanimljiviji... Sve ovisi možda s kim igraš i imate li jednak stav prema igri kao i pristup unutar same igre...

Comment

Više vrijedi stav partnera prema igri u co op-u nego sama igra, sa time se slažem

Comment

Comment

Hype je krenuo pomalo, još malo do izlaska igre

Taman da se odlučim s kime ću odigrati.

Comment

Moze, bez greške...
              Taj mech mi je must

Comment

Comment

Nisam duju uopće prelazio s sirenom, tako da bi mogao s Amarom igrati

Comment

Comment

IGN: 9/10
                      Borderlands 3 sticks to its guns and outdoes itself with an amazing arsenal of weapons, humor, and missions.

Game Informer: 8/10
                      An old formula executed well, Borderlands 3 rarely takes chances or strays from expectation

GameSpot: 8/10
                      Borderlands 3 fumbles with its bosses, but the game ultimately continues its predecessors' tradition of fun, mayhem-filled looting and shooting.

USgamer: 4/5
                      Despite the formula growing a bit stale, Gearbox has expanded upon it in the right way, resulting in a great Borderlands experience.

Shacknews: 9/10
                      The Borderlands formula might be a bit dated with its raunchy jokes and cheesy dialogue, but that doesn’t change that it is a formula that keeps reeling players back in again and again. Despite the fact that I’ve already logged over 40 hours in the game, I still can't help but feel the want to dive back in with a new character just to experience it all again.

PC Gamer: 63/100
                      An endless font of bad jokes and cool guns in the series' most vapid story yet, Borderlands 3 skates by on watching numbers fly and goons explode.

Destructoid: 9/10
                      Borderlands 3 takes most of the good bits of Borderlands 2 and either rolls with them or improves upon them. It didn't need to reinvent the wheel either, as Gearbox pretty much had the formula figured out the second time around.

Polygon: Unscored
                      Borderlands 3, if it works well at launch, is a competent game that feels like a passable continuation of the franchise instead of an evolution. It’s the same general idea with new vault hunters, but with little of the joy and danger that I fell in love with in earlier entries.

Comment

Pc Gamer su izgleda jedini toliki hejt nabacili.

Od ponedjeljka krećem igrat usputno sam i od tada na godišnjem

Comment

Ovo se kupuje!

Comment

Originally posted by Prayer View Post
                            Ovo se kupuje!
                            +1

Comment

Kupljen Super Deluxe Edition 😁

Comment

Upravo počeo skidat, preload na Epicu....

Comment

Working...
                                X