Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xbox Live (XOne)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rjuzbasi
    replied
    Hi friends! I know we’re not ready for the holidays to be here just yet, but I have been holding this news in for so long that I can’t wait any longer to share it with you. We have so many­ good games, and some unbelievably amazing partnerships; my early holiday gift is to be …

Leave a comment:

• 4mal
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 4mal
    replied
    outer i subnautica

Leave a comment:

• rjuzbasi
    replied
    This time of year, our office starts to get into the Halloween getting-dark-early-so-let’s-hibernate-and-play-some-great-games kind of mood. Meanwhile, we’re prepping our pumpkin carving designs, curating our “most likely to make you scream” gaming playlists and debating what makes a game spooky. Like drinking with the devil, killer alien sharks, and the cold, dark vacuum of space — bonus points if you figured out what upcoming Xbox Game Pass titles I’m referring to. One of t

Leave a comment:

• rjuzbasi
    replied
    “Are you feeling anything that could be construed as explosive cell death? No? Wonderful! Let’s get started.” –  Dr. Phineas Wells from The Outer Worlds We think this quote from The Outer Worlds is applicable in most situations. No explosive cell death? Awesome! Speaking of explosive, we’ve got a great batch of amazing games that are out of this world (see what we did there?) coming to Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) this month. Also, now’s a great time to remind you to keep your eyes

Leave a comment:

• rjuzbasi
    replied
    It’s a rainy day here at the Microsoft offices and that tells me one thing: it’s time to swap my summer shirts for winter coats and prepare for the eventual blanket of leaves. It’s also time for lattes that my pumpkin spice-loving co-worker insists are simply the best. But for me, I’m more excited about the new games we have coming to Xbox Game Pass, which warm my heart more than any warm beverage could. Speaking of excitement, one of our most-anticipated titles The Outer Worlds is comin

Leave a comment:

• rjuzbasi
    replied
    During our latest episode of Inside Xbox live from gamescom 2019, we detailed new titles joining Xbox Game Pass this month and updates to the new Xbox (Beta) app for PC to make it even easier to discover and play your next favorite game. At Xbox, we’re always listening to fan feedback, and our community has continued to tell us they want even more great games. So, we’re thrilled to share more details on these amazing new titles – many that are available with Xbox Game Pass starting today:

Leave a comment:

• Genesis
    replied
    Originally posted by Pokemon Master View Post
    ​​​​​​
    igretine

Leave a comment:

• Ash_to_Ash
    replied
    Castlevania, very good..nice

Leave a comment:

• Pokemon Master
    replied
    ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Pokemon Master
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rjuzbasi
    replied
    The usual Twitter account has revealed a bunch more Xbox Game Pass games that are arriving to the service throughout the rest of July, including some pretty big hitters. There's some nice surprises for PC players too.

Leave a comment:

• Pokemon Master
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Genesis
    replied
    Originally posted by 4mal View Post
    GP sa 150 kad je krenuo sad ima preko 300 igri
    LOL and counting
    ak su dosle nove igre blizu zu 300, mislim da je prosli tjedan bilo 245

Leave a comment:

• Pokemon Master
    replied
    Bas mi je drago sto vise igara dolazi jer onda te igre koje su na game passu imaju popust na microsoft store, npr. FH4 Ultimate edition na microsoft store kosta 79.99 dolara ako si preplacen na xbox game pass, a da neko nema xbox game pass mora platiti punu cijenu te igre, odnosno 99.99 dolara.
    Last edited by Pokemon Master; 03-07-2019, 19:53.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X